TEACHER MEMBERSHIP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By participating in the GxS Teacher Membership, you are agreeing to all of the following Terms and Conditions (the “Agreement”) and the Terms & Conditions to using www.gracexstrength.com
. If you do not agree to or understand any of the language in this Agreement, then we ask that you refrain from applying. The responsibility rests on you to completely understand any & all terms before becoming a GxS Member.
Terms and conditions of participation and using the Grace x Strength [GxS] Teacher Directory (Listed Membership) and Teacher Membership. You, the [GxS Member] agree with the following:
In these terms and conditions:
mean you, the applicant
mean Grace x Strength
refers to the applicants who apply for the Teacher Membership
refers to the applicants who apply for the Listed Membership
means the payment for the video content on the GxS website
means the user who pays for a Subscription
In these terms the singular includes the plural and vice versa.
Statements of Faith
- We are a non-denominational Christian organisation. We believe there is only one God who is sovereign, exists for all eternity in three persons, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. (Deuteronomy 6:4, Revelation 1:8)
- We believe that there is only one way to God, through His Son, Jesus Christ. (Isaiah 43:10-13, John 14:6)
- We believe that God made forgiveness and redemption available to all who accept Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Saviour. (1Timothy 2:3-4, John 3:16-18, 1 Corinthians 15:3-5)
- We believe the Bible is absolute truth. It is the divinely authored and authoritative Word of God. It is complete in its current canonical form. (2 Timothy 3:16-17, 2 Peter 1:20-21, Luke 24:27)
To be eligible to join the GxS Teacher Membership, there are 5 basic requirements:
- GxS Member must be 18 years or older to participate.
- GxS Member must agree with the Statements of Faith.
- GxS Member must have an accredited Yoga Teacher training certificate.
- GxS Member must have an active PayPal account.
- GxS Member must have an active and current paid Subscription with GxS. (This is exempt for Teacher Members who have provided 3 videos for the GxS Channel.
GXS COMMUNITY CULTURE AND HABITS
As part of our GxS Teacher Member Community, we encourage our teachers to be involved in community. Below are guidelines you, as a GxS Member, must observe.
- Utilise the GxS Warriors Facebook group to network and connect with the GxS community. Share your experience and join in conversations in this forum.
- Practise with us on our GxS Channel. We have found this to be very useful in helping us learn from each other in teaching styles, techniques and cueing.
- Ensure your directory profile is up-to-date with your latest online platforms by informing us with any changes.
- Be diligent with what you choose to share within our GxS community forums, including the Facebook page, group, blog, video, profile etc. The content may stay there forever and it is important you feel that it fairly represents your opinions and what you are trying to convey in that time, and for it to stay in the online archives forever.
- Always check in with the Holy Spirit and with rely on prayer for discernment and do not rely solely on the advice of the members to apply to your situation. Please take into account that we are all ‘wonderfully and fearfully’ made UNIQUELY with our own worth. So, advice from community members are to be treated and taken with respect, wisdom and diligence. Grace x Strength, however, does not endorse any comments, advice or opinions made by members.
- Indecent language and any unbiblical behaviour are not welcome in our GxS community. In any event where this arises or at our discretion, GxS reserves the right to delete, remove or moderate content/comments on our platforms.
- GxS reserves the right to reproduce and use any material, copy and content posted to the GxS community platforms by GxS both active and past community members.
It is your responsibility to make sure your profile is up-to-date at all times by informing us of changes to your Teacher Directory listing.
We cannot guarantee increased business or traffic to your website or online profiles but we have invested time into best practices to raise visibility of the GxS website and social media properties to help raise awareness of your directory listing.
To uphold the integrity of our Teacher Directory and community that we serve, we will need the following standards met before allowing the teacher (GxS Member) profile page to be published:
- Have a head shot of the teacher, not a logo or any other image
- Bio and testimonies are authentic and true
- Your brand does not represent anything that is contrary to our Statements of Faith
PROMO CODE USE
As a GxS Member, we provide a personalised promo code for you to share and have your referrals use with their annual Subscription. Your referrals will receive a once-off 10% discount to their first year's annual Subscription, which will be reflected in their first payment. The promo code can be used by new Subscribers only. It will not work for users who have an existing account with GxS. This code is not to be shared on public coupon/discount websites such as, Coupons.com, Savings.com and the like.
For Listed Members - $10 USD on all NEW Annual Subscriptions
For Teacher Members - $20 USD on all NEW Annual Subscriptions
(who have contributed a minimum of 3 videos to the GxS Channel, otherwise, $10 USD)
^NEW Subscriptions are defined as those from subscribers who have not previously created an account nor have an existing account with GxS.
GxS uses a reliable and secure payment processor to track Subscriptions. We monitor our processor and electronic systems closely to ensure everything works accurately. Therefore, our system’s reporting showing Subscriptions generated for each promo code is final. If Subscriptions do not show up in our system as under your promo code, you will not get credit for the Subscription.
In order to avoid a mistake of this nature, it is critical that you are clear when promoting to your audience, that they must apply your personalised promo code upon signing up to their new annual subscription with us.
Commission will be paid out to the GxS Member via Paypal once every month, around the 15th of each month for the previous month’s Subscriptions.
GxS Member commissions will not be paid based on any sales or amounts that are attributed to spam, credit card or fraud. If a Subscription is cancelled or refunded for any reason, any paid commission will be deducted from the amount owed to the GxS Member and any subsequent payment. GxS Members will not be paid a commission on Subscriptions that are in delinquent status. If payments for delinquent users are received within 90 days, the GxS Member will be paid their commission. If delinquent payments are not received within 90 days after the start of the paid Subscription, the GxS Member will not be paid a commission for that Subscription.
GxS Member commissions are counted, and final numbers are deemed final at the sole discretion and decision of GxS. GxS also reserves the right to change the dates of the commission payout.
Under no circumstances will GxS be held liable for any incidental, indirect, or consequential damages, or any loss of revenue or profit that results from the GxS Member’s participation in this program.
SUBSCRIPTION & FREE ACCESS
GxS Members who have submitted 3 videos and have them approved by GxS can subsequently be waived their Subscription fees.
AGREEMENT DURATION & RELATIONSHIP
This Agreement will begin upon our acceptance of your GxS Member Program application and will end when terminated by either party in writing.
Becoming a GxS Member does not establish any legal nor financial relationship, partnership, joint venture, agency relationship, or employment relationship with GxS. Under no circumstances will GxS be held liable for any actions or results of the GxS Member.
The GxS Member is participating in the GxS Member Program as a fully independent entity and is responsible for any and all federal, state, local, and/or foreign income taxes and self-employment taxes, and any and all other federal, state, and local licences, fees or taxes, or sales tax, including withholding taxes, social security taxes, and public liability and worker’s compensation insurance.
GXS MEMBER APPLICATION PROCESS AND ON-BOARDING
Each application we receive will be reviewed to ensure we onboard GxS Members who commit to glorifying God and co-missioning to serve the GxS community aligned with the values we believe in.
Where possible, the application process may include an interview via video conferencing or via email correspondence with one of the GxS Founders/Foundational Members.
If the GxS Member does not abide by our values and T and C’s, his/her membership will be refunded and removed immediately.
The GxS Member hereby agrees not to copy, alter, share, use, duplicate, distribute, or adapt any of GxS’ confidential information which is not directly approved by GxS’ authorities, or any confidential information – disclosed or otherwise – that comes into its possession under or in relation to this Agreement.
Confidential information includes, but is not limited to, the following types of private information and other proprietary information of a similar nature regarding the GxS’ business: sales figures, software passwords, GxS list size, list contents, ideas, stories, activities, curriculum, event format, presentation materials, presentation content, inventions, financial information, business plans, business processes, marketing plans, marketing strategies, marketing copy, financial projections, customer lists, customer financial information, personal information of executives, sponsorship strategies, relationships with other vendors, media delivery concepts and systems, including, but not limited to, web-based systems, technical data, software designs, drawings, specifications, models, source code, object code, documentation, diagrams, flow charts, and other similar information that is proprietary to and confidential information of GxS.
The GxS Member shall not disclose the terms of this Agreement to any third party other than to the GxS Member’s employees and agents who (a) have a need to have access to such information (b) agree in writing to comply with the confidentiality provisions of this Agreement.
INDEMNIFICATION AND LIABILITY
You agree to indemnify us and hold us harmless from and against any and all liabilities or expenses arising from or in any way related to your participation in the GxS Member Program, including any liability or expense arising from all claims, losses, damages (actual and consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs and solicitors fees of every kind and nature incurred by you or any third parties through you.
PRIVACY AND PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION
and read how we use the information we collect from you before agreeing to sign up.