GxS Teacher Membership Terms and Conditions:
Terms and conditions of participation and using the Grace x Strength [“GxS”] Teacher Directory (Listed Membership) and Teacher Membership. You, the [“GxS Member”] agree with the following:
Statements of Faith:
We are a non-denominational Christian organisation.
We believe there is only one God who is sovereign, exists for all eternity in three persons, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. (Deuteronomy 6:4, Revelation 1:8)
We believe that there is only one way to God, through His Son, Jesus Christ.
(Isaiah 43:10-13, John 14:6)
We believe that God made forgiveness and redemption available to all who accept Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Saviour.
(1Timothy 2:3-4, John 3:16-18, 1 Corinthians 15:3-5)
We believe the Bible is absolute truth. It is the divinely authored and authoritative Word of God. It is complete in its current canonical form. (2 Timothy 3:16-17, 2 Peter 1:20-21, Luke 24:27)
Some GxS community culture and habits to develop and take note of:
• Utilise the Facebook group to network and connect with the GxS community. Share your experience and join in conversations in this forum.
• Watch our GxS online videos. We have found this to be very useful in helping us learn from each other in teaching styles, techniques and cueing.
• Ensure your directory profile is up-to-date with your latest online platforms. This maintains the integrity of our community data and also your brand integrity – consistency is key!
• Be diligent with what you choose to share within our GxS community forums, including the Facebook page, group, blog, video, profile etc. The content may stay there forever and it’s important you feel that it fairly represents your opinions and what you are trying to convey in that time, and for it to stay in the online archives forever. This tip is applicable to your general online behaviour, actually!
• Always check in with the Holy Spirit and with rely on prayer for discernment and do not rely solely on the advice of the members to apply to your situation. Please take into account that we are all ‘wonderfully and fearfully’ made UNIQUELY with our own worth. So, advice from community members are to be treated and taken with respect, wisdom and diligence. Grace x Strength, however, does not endorse any comments, advice or opinions made by members.
• Indecent language and any unbiblical behaviour are not welcome in our GxS community. In any event where this arises or at our discretion, GxS reserves the right to delete, remove or moderate content/comments on our platforms.
• Grace x Strength reserves the right to reproduce and use any material, copy and content posted to the GxS community platforms by GxS both active and past community members.
• It is your responsibility to make sure your profile is up-to-date at all times.
• We cannot guarantee increased business or traffic to your website or online profiles but we have invested time into best practices to raise visibility of the “GxS” website and social media properties to help raise awareness of your directory listing.
• To uphold the integrity of our Teacher Directory and community that we serve, we will need the following standards met before allowing the teacher (“GxS Member”) profile page to be published:
1.Have a head shot of the teacher, not a logo or any other image
2. Written content is grammatically and sound
3. Bio and testimonies are authentic and true
4. Your brand does not represent anything that is contrary to our Statements of Faith
Our Member Intake, Application Process and Member Onboarding:
Each application we receive will be reviewed to ensure we onboard members who commit to glorifying God and serve the GxS community aligned with the values we believe in and the mission we are on together.
If the “GxS Member” does not abide by our values and T and C’s, his/her membership will be refunded and removed immediately.
Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all content, materials, text, images and videos produced by Grace x Strength are property of and copyright to Grace x Strength. If the “GxS Member” is found to reproduce, re-publish or copy such property without prior consent, membership will be revoked immediately.
Content Ownership, Intellectual Property and Membership Rules:
Grace x Strength [“GxS”] retain the legal rights to the content and materials added to the site and its online properties, including but not limited to the website, materials on the Facebook page and Instagram account, by “GxS” members and visitors unless specifically stated otherwise in the content submitted.
The “GxS member”/ Site Visitors cannot ask for content or material that have been published or submitted to the “GxS” website and/or its online properties to be removed, unpublished or changed in ownership, after the content or material has been published.
The “GxS Member” agrees to indemnify and hold Josephine Lau, Wai Yan (Alyssa) Mak and Grace x Strength and its affiliated staff/members harmless from any loss, liability, claims, damages and expenses, including legal fees, arising from or related to the content, use, or deletion of “GxS Member”’s Files, messages or use of any other feature or service in this site. This includes:
• All content and materials submitted to the website and/or online properties by the “GxS Member”
• The “GxS Member”’s responsibility for any and all liability arising from the violation or infringement of proprietary rights or copyrights
• Any defamatory or unlawful material contained within the “GxS Members”’s messages, private messages, emails, attachments, images and file
Privacy and Personal Information Collection:
If you do not agree to all of these, you should not participate in the “GxS” Membership.